Elphinstone has entered the production phase of its Bulkmaster Series 7 explosive manufacturing units for multi-national explosives company Orica. A total of 20 units will be manufactured at Wynyard, with the potential to biuld up to a 100 in a $50 million boost. The Federal Government provided $3 million for the prototype...
More Articles ...
- Historical Coastal Property to host International Women's Day event
- The Mayor on the Air, March 5 - Don Thwaites (Kentish)
- Health Matters, March 5 - Cold sores
- Devonport Regatta to be a great family day out
- $2 million sought for Meercroft Park sporting facilities upgrade
- Pollies Perch, March 2 - Federal Braddon MHR Justine Keay
- The Mayor on the Air, March 1 - Robby Walsh (Waratah-Wynyard)
- Mid-Week Pollies Perch, February 28 - Shadow Minister for Agriculture and Infrastructure, Shane Broad
- The Mayor on the Air, February 28 - Alvwyn Boyd (Burnie)
- Independent Living, February 28 - Accessories for electric scooters