Tasmania will play the North East Australian Football League (NEAFL) in an intrastate game in Hobart on June 10.Five Coastal footballers have been named in the initial squad vying for a chance to pull on the famous "map" jumper.Martin Agatyn spoke to Tasmanian coach Anthony Taylor . . .
More Articles ...
- Champion cyclist Amy Cures reflects on world titles
- Tasmanian under 16 indigenous footballers do the State proud at national carnival
- Tasmanians figure in world woodchopping titles in Sydney
- Coastal motocross club to host national junior titles
- Coulthard leads DJR Ford 1-2 at Symmons Plains
- 1000 volunteers needed for Australian Masters Games
- Percat hopes to improve pace at Symmons Plains
- Thorpe out for four weeks with kidney and ribs injury
- Ford driver Coulthard aiming to continue his great start to the season at Symmons Plains
- Burnie Hurricanes win Cricket North West grand final