Tasmanian Senator Eric Abetz has suggested Burnie as a suitable site for the Federal Government's controversial drug testing trial for welfare recipients due to the high numbers of drug dependency on the Coast.Martin Agatyn spoke to Senator Abetz about the trial and how it is being viewed by the public...
More Articles ...
- Coastal firm wins $8 million defence contract
- Big Yellow Bus tour promotes science as the best hope for a cure for children's cancers
- The Mayor on the Air, August 17 - Robby Walsh (Waratah-Wynyard)
- Coastal foundation to look after pets when their owners die
- TasRail engages penguin expert to help preserve colonies near planned works
- The Mayor on the Air, August 16 - Anita Dow (Burnie)
- Mid-Week Pollies Perch - Braddon MHA Shane Broad
- Indendent Living, August 16 - Incontinence bedding aids
- Government backflips on school starting age
- Groups amalgamate to improve outcomes for Tasmanians with eating disorders