The much-anticipated Devonport Sea Walk project for the Mersey Bluff has moved a step sloser 2ith concept plans being drawn and public input to be sought.The idea was conceived by the Rotary Club of Devonport North and Martin Agatyn spoke to the club's Sea Walk sub-committee chairman Mark Temple-Smith ....
More Articles ...
- Government takeover of TasWater labelled "a con job"
- Mid-Week Pollies Perch, June 21 - Braddon MP Shane Broad
- The Mayor on the Air, June 21 - Anita Dow (Burnie)
- Burnie Eisteddfod - 50 years young and still going strong
- The Mayor on the Air, June 20 - Daryl Quilliam (Circular Head)
- How brave are you? Fancy a beach swim on Saturday?
- Health Matters, June 19 - Generic medicines - are they as good as the brand names?
- Cooking With Lilly - for cancer patients and the rest of us too
- The Orangutan Project's Tasmanian link
- Pollies Perch, June 16 - Parliamentary Secretary for Small Business, Trade and Red Tape Reduction, Roger Jaensch